Pool Community

Fix-A-Leak

Dear Sirs:

Just wanted to write to you to say how pleased I am with your product "Fix a Leak"

I have a 17,000 gallon 16x32 in ground 40 plus year old concrete pool that was leaking down about 4 inches a day when I opened it this year (BIG LEAK). I looked all over for the source of the leak but could not find it.  

I ordered two bottles of your "Fix a Leak" to see if it would help. I followed the instructions and used the first bottle. I circulated it for about 24 hours then shut everything down and let the pool sit for 48 hours. I filled it back up and to my amazement, no more leak! It has been holding for about three days now so I hope this will prove to be a long term cure! I am going to hang onto that second bottle for the future at this point just in case. I still do not know where my leak was, but "Fix a Leak" found it and seems to have taken care of it just as it promised it would!

Thanks for a wonderful,  most useful product! 

Daniel O'Brien

Click on a STAR and give it YOUR rating?
  • Currently 5/5 Stars.

leak detection
Posted 7/31/2015 11:00:01 AM by Anonymous    Reply
How find out a leak come from inground jacuzzi

Anonymous 7/31/2015 12:18:39 PM    Reply
Any body there how find a leak
reversing the flow??
Posted 4/12/2010 9:45:49 AM by Anonymous    Reply
I don't have hoses, I have solid pvc piping. Do I have to cut the piping to reverse the flow? Is there another way to accomplish this(reverse flow) with out having to cut my pipes?

61 lil tiny holes
Posted 8/2/2009 6:03:21 PM by Anonymous    Reply
Apparently all the dry weather caused ants to eat through my above ground pool liner. Bought fix a leak and within a week ... sealed, it's been 2 weeks now. No sign of leaking, wow. If only every product in life worked as claimed there wouldn't be so much wasted money. WOW FIX A LEAK, dibs to you and your product!

Can't Reverse the water flow
Posted 7/28/2009 1:31:48 PM by Anonymous    Reply
I believe I have a suction leaks at the skimmer and the main drain. I can't get full suction at the pump and I get air bubbles in the pool at the returns. The pool filter is more than 30 feet away from the pool and it's all PVC. How could I possibly reverse the water flow.

SUCTION LEAKS
Posted 7/30/2008 2:49:21 PM by Anonymous    Reply
I THINK I HAVE A SUCTION LEAK,(BUBBLES COMING FROM THE FILL HOLES), THE LIT. SAYS TO "REVERSE THE WATER FLOW". HOW THE @%$#*!!*&! DOES ONE REVERSE THE WATER FLOW?

Anonymous 8/13/2008 1:19:08 PM    Reply
take the hose from the skimmer and attach it to the filter and the hose from the water return attaches to the pump the flow is now reversed

Post a comment
Title:

Comments:

Enter number shown above: