Pool Community

Pool Master Poolside Portable Shower
Pros: Easy To Clean, Mould Resistant
Best Uses: Outdoors, Patio, Summer
Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

This inexpensive outdoor shower performs exactly as expected. I am very happy with the product.

Jul 9 2007
Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

Easy to connect and put together. Only problem is that showerhead likes to move around and not 
stay in place.  You get what you pay for, but this is certainly worth the price and does the job well.

Click on a STAR and give it YOUR rating?
  • Currently 2/5 Stars.

be thankfull for what you got
Posted 6/21/2008 3:01:19 PM by Anonymous    Reply
to get it to stop moveing th suction cup under the boot would have to be made of larer suction cups of diffent sizes or put don in like a unbrella holer thst would snap around it would held grear made of a little heavier material maybe that will give you some ideal without to much expsense debbie carter dalton ga 2015 waterll dr dalton ga

llooksgreat
Posted 6/21/2008 2:56:09 PM by Anonymous    Reply
we have a small above the ground intex round 16ft but the water has never been warm we would love to find a small re bulild heater i can aford on disabilty i have a pacemaker and grand mall sezuiers and lupus and had 2 knee operrations i would love to at least be ablee to get in it and walk some but its very cold even though it is small if you ever have a contest and put up any pools for a sing and advertismentement i would let you leave a sing in my yard year around it is my dream to alway have a pool before i die and a built in back porch but god let me take care of my dad till he died with alzhemiermers and caner at home and now my mom and my step granddaughter so i feel blessed that you have lots of great items for those who are able to buy them keep up the goo work debbie carter dalton ga 2015 waterloo dr 30721

Post a comment
Title:

Comments:

Enter number shown above: