Pool Community

LOOP-LOC ULTRA LOCK POOL COVER
Bubbles, the Loop-Loc Mascot, showing off the strength and durability of Loop-Loc swimming pool covers - POOLCENTER.com "Authorized Platinum Dealer"

"...I HAVE HAD A POOL FOR 9 YEARS NOW AND HAVE GONE THROUGH 4 OF THE TYPICAL COVERS. COME SPRING TIME,  THE USUAL MESS OF DRAINING THE "SWAMP WATER" OFF THE COVER, PULLING OFF ALL OF THE LEAVES AND OTHER STUFF THAT ACCUMILATES OVER THE WINTER. LAST FALL I PURCHASED A LOOP-LOC COVER.

THIS THING ROCKS!  WITH EASY TO FOLLOW INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS, AND ABOUT 2 HOURS OF MY TIME TO INSTALL, THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PURCHASES I HAVE MADE IN A LONG TIME.  POOL OPENING IS A SNAP. NO STANDING WATER ON THE COVER AT ALL. THIS COMES WITH A 12 YEAR PRO-RATED WARRANTY, AND IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.!

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A POOL COVER, DON'T LOOK ANY FURTHER....YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED..."

POOLCENTER.com is an Authorized Loop-Loc Dealer and offers the lowest price guaranteed!!

TWENTY REASONS TO INSIST ON A LOOP-LOC pool cover

1. Mesh construction lets rain, melting snow and ice drain through.

2. Water doesn't collect on surface, so it's safer for children to be around
  3. Because surface stays dry; dirt, leaves and debris blow away.
  4. Loop-Loc stays mess-free and beautiful to look at with no pumping, leaf removal or bag replacement.
  5. Custom designed to hold the shape of your pool.
  6. Stainless steel springs hold the cover taut.
  7. Brass anchors disappear flush with the deck when the cover is removed.
  8. Although the mesh is lightweight (5 lbs per 100 sq ft), it has a minimum breakstrength of 600 lbs per sq inch.
  9. Because it's lightweight, it's easy to put on and remove daily to retain heat, keep pool safe and clean all year.
  10. The springs snap on the anchors in a few minutes time to secure the pool for a day, week or month.
  11. Cover can be removed only with a Loop-Loc custom installation tool, so it's tamper-proof
  12. Cuts down on the time for pool openings because no scrubbing or powdering or drying is required.
  13. May reduce your homeowners liability insurance rates.
  14. In certain areas a Loop-Loc cover may be used in place of a four-sided fence (check local codes).
  15. All components are non-corrosive.
  16. Every Loop-Loc comes with a Twelve Year Warranty.
  17. Only Loop-Loc offers SAFEDGE, a child safety intrusion barrier that meets raised walls, rocks or steps.
  18. Another exclusive GAP GUARD closes gaps caused by varying levels.
  19. Blends into your landscape.
  20. The Management at Loop-Loc represents almost 100 years of pool cover expertise.

Click on a STAR and give it YOUR rating?
  • Currently 3/5 Stars.

Loop Loc Cover
Posted 3/9/2009 9:31:31 AM by Anonymous    Reply
I have had this cover for about 5 years and it has saved me a lot of time and money at pool opening season. Pro Keeps kids and pets safe Installs with two people on a large in ground If you treat pool properly before covering, when you remove cover pool is nearly ready to go. Con Pump that came with cover gave out in about 2yr. Have to keep tight and adjust throughout the winter. Cleaning before removal is a little tricky. Overall this has been a great investment for me. The cost of the cover pays for itself in chemicals, safety, and time.

Meyco vs. Loop-Loc winter cover
Posted 11/29/2008 12:26:03 AM by Anonymous    Reply
Does anyone have any experiences or preferences on Meyco vs Loop-Loc winter covers? How do you protect the gap between the cover and the curved area of the water fall to avoid debris/leaves got into the pool?

Post a comment
Title:

Comments:

Enter number shown above: