- How to Remove A Solid Cover With Water Bags
Wednesday, August 27, 2008 4:45 PM
- How to set-up an Intermatic Time Clock for your pool pump
Setting the current time, visual motor check, setting the timer dogs on the clock face.
Saturday, January 05, 2013 7:47 AM
- How to unpack a Jandy heat pump
Friday, September 14, 2012 8:23 AM
- I had a new inground pool installed in August 2011. First the presure testing value used during cons...
Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:08 AM
- I have a fiberglass pool 12-27 5.5 deep 8 years old
have just noticed small lumps about 1.5 inches ...
Friday, August 05, 2011 3:52 PM
- I have a question, I started to fill my vynal pool last night and when I went out this morning it wa...
Sunday, May 22, 2011 6:32 PM
- I have a Sears Above ground pool that is set in the ground making it in ground I guess. It is 25'x15...
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 7:43 PM
- I have a spa and kiddie pool that are higher than the main pool. When the pump shuts off both are d...
Sunday, August 14, 2011 7:45 AM
- I tested the chlorine level in my pool and instead of yellow it turned red. First time I have seen t...
Friday, August 05, 2011 3:55 PM
- Indiana Diving Bloopers
Watch as Indiana shows us what can happen to anyone with a little bit of water and a lack of attention. Some gruesome reminders of the dangers surrounding a swimming pool; safety first!
Friday, September 14, 2012 10:20 AM